"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client located in Tillsonburg are in search of a Tool Room Attendant to join them on a contract basis.
This function serves as on-site labor in the logistics area of the storeroom; including receiving, stocking, issuing, inventory accuracy, cycle counting, client interface, and computer transaction entry. The focus of this position is to receive stock, issue, locate and verify inventory utilizing our proprietary software system.
• Follow all site Safety and Security Procedures; perform all assignments and tasks in a safe manner.
• Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
• Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
• Receive purchased material and checking PO against packing slip for accuracy; enter receiving and inventory information.
• Put material away after receipt.
• Issue returns for unused material per SOP guidelines
• Return material to vendor or shipping parts out for repair, following SOP guidelines.
• Performing cycle counts and reporting stock balance discrepancies to Manager for resolution.
• Take inventory to identify reorder needs for supervisor approval.
• Issue materials to client as required.
• Locate stock and delivers items to their destination outside of storeroom upon request.
• Maintain close communication with supervisor regarding all customer issues and concerns.
• Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
• Clean and organizes storeroom as directed, including sweeping, scraping, etc.
• Special projects assignments
THIS POSITION IS A WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT
Interested candidates please send updates resumes to email@example.com