"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client in the Transportation industry is looking for a designer to join their team for a long term contract in the North York area.
You will provide graphic design and technical support this team. This involves assisting the Senior Architect with the following:
- Prepare detailed designs and contract documentation for graphic projects as required
- Review shop drawings and conduct field reviews as required;
- Attend meetings for design coordination with other engineering areas, departments’ consultants and stakeholders;
- Solve design issues using principles and standard practices;
- Other related duties as assigned;
- Knowledge of Graphic Design principles and practices
- Familiarity with relevant construction related standards, codes and statutes and their application to the transportation industry
- Must possess sound judgment and well developed analytical, interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills
- Must have experience using the current version of Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Acrobat (PDF creator), CorelDraw, SketchUP, and Microstation V8i, MS Office Suite
If you have the above experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only those qualified will be contacted.