"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Quality Engineering -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Role: Quality Engineer
Location: Durham Region
Duration: 1 Month contract (could be extended further)
• Working with clients and customers driving continuous improvements.
• Develop processes and controls to meet customer needs
• Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external individuals (procurement staff, SQE)
• Conducting investigations, reporting and documentation of findings
• Conduct investigations to determine causes of defects and make recommendations for corrective actions
• Communicate with the QA Manager of all job related matters
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - PLEASE SHOW ON RESUME – specific course work in Statistical Process Control, Compliance Engineering.
• 3-5 years’ experience as a Quality Engineer
• MUST be either black or green belt certified
• Experience in the development and implementation of lean manufacturing
• MUST come from either Telecom, Satellite or Electronics background/industry
All qualified applications can send resumes to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those qualified will be contacted.