"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client, a global consulting firm, is searching for a Senior Business Development Consultant for their office in Toronto. Reporting to the Vice President, the Senior Business Development Consultant will be responsible for growing and maintaining their own book of business within the Building Services field.
• Identify key contacts within a territory and contact in order to grow business
• Attend trade shows, conferences and relevant events to represent the company and grow client base
• Set up meetings and meet with clients to discuss new projects
• Liaise with project managers and key operations staff to follow the project from inception to completion
• At least 8 years experience within a similar role in an Engineering Consulting firm
• Secondary education in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalency in work experience
• P. Eng is an asset
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Excellent understanding of building services
• Proven track record in sales
Interested applicants should apply directly to the posting. For additional information, please contact Karyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.