"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Degree or diploma (IT related) -(3-5Y)
SDLC Knowledge -(3-5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Web Application Development -(3-5Y)
Navision and Jet Reports -(2-3Y)
Our client is seeking a Programmer/Analyst
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities, which ensure the operational effectiveness, and excellence of specified application(s) used by the Members and staff of the Association. The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for accomplishing software requirements by developing, supporting and maintaining applications and databases associated with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) and other interfaced software packages used at the Association.
• Responsible for support and development of the Member Management System (iMIS) and Financial System (Microsoft Dynamics Nav) used at the Association, including Web to Database integration of the Association intranet.
• Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
• Contribute to systems architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
• Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
• Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating staff and member needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for Testing and debugging new and existing programs
• Provide technical input to risk analysis and change control.
• Work as project team member during end to end system life cycle development of major projects.
• Responsible for member and listing data extracts that are sent to third party sites
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Post-secondary diploma/degree in Computer Technology
• 2-5 years professional programming experience is desired
• Knowledge of the Real Estate industry is an asset.
• Must have Navision and Jet Reports training and experience.
• Possess a sound working knowledge of, and significant hands on experience with:
• Knowledge of the Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS) is an asset
• Strong skills in WEB application development are desired
• Organizational and priority management skills
• Problem Solving, Attention to detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Requirements, Software Development Process.
For immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!