"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Bilingual (English/French) -(1-2Y)
Windows all types -(1-2Y)
Help Desk -(1-2Y)
MS Office -(1-2Y)
Strong phone/Customer Service skills -(1-2Y)
Communication Skills -(3-5Y)
Trouble ticket systems (eg. Remedy, Clarify, Heat) -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Help Desk Analyst
Important summary of job/Skills required:
- Bilingual - French/English
- A+ - Highly desired
- Microsoft Office
- Network Troubleshooting
- VPN Troubleshooting
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Windows and Network related Troubleshooting, Remote Troubleshooting or Help Desk
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Passion for customer service and IT
- Team working skills, Typing Skills.
Knowledge and experience in the following:
* Windows 2000 and up
* Third party utilities (e.g. virus check, communications software.)
* End user network administration (e.g. password reset, verify rights, restart print buffers).
* Laptop and desktop hardware knowledge
*Some Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Education: College, University, or Major: Information Technology Certificate
* Experience: 1 to 3 year
* High integrity
* Be Punctual.
* Must stay abreast of technical changes.
* Strong listening skills.
* Good customer service skills
For immediate consideration, don't delay, apply online today!