"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
IT Security Sales -(2-3Y)
Professional/Managed Services Sales -(>5Y)
Working in Large Corporations -(>5Y)
Thrive in Start Up Setting -(2-3Y)
Enterprise & Mid Tier Sales -(1-2Y)
Experience in multiple Canadian Provinces -(1-2Y)
Public Sector Sales -(1-2Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Bilingual (English/French) -(1-2Y)
Tech Background in IT Security -(>5Y)
Security firm experience (i.e.Herjavec, Deloitte) -(>5Y)
Within our client's Identity and Access Management (IAM) division, we are currently seeking to fill one opening for field sales and account manager.
As a Regional Sales and Account Manager the key responsibilities would be to:
• Develop and execute a business plan for the region
• Engage with potential clients in the region
• Manage client relationships
• Manage partner relationships in the region
• Develop a marketing strategy for the region and execute
• Assist the engagement and delivery teams
• Identify opportunities and develop winning proposals. Play lead role in deliverable/ external communication quality including content or reports, proposals
• Build productive business relationships with key decision-makers. Serve as advisor in client executive capacity to promote and ensure success of long-term business relationships
• Demonstrate strong knowledge in industry specialty. Participate in professional organizations, produce material for external publications and speak in conferences and external events
• Demonstrate an understanding of the client's platform structure, security software used, and how information security systems are related between the client and within the client's industry.
• Work to establishing on government purchasing vehicles
• Experience selling Software professional services, managed services and hosted services
• Experience with enterprise accounts and mid-market accounts
• Posses existing relationships in multiple accounts
• Ability to develop a sales strategy and business plan for the region
• Understanding of security and identity management
• Relationships with IAM vendors
• Ability to work independently
• Solution selling
• Maintain customer relationships
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• 75% Travel requirement to meet customers in your assigned region
• Pipeline Management
• Experience working with CRM solutions
Candidates must be authorized to work in Canada, employer will not sponsor work permits.
Candidates ideally should also be actively pursuing related professional certification(s) and/or CISSP certification.
The positions are Full Time. Compensation based on experience.
For immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!