"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client a leading Architectural firm in Toronto is currently looking for a Architectural Technologist with Revit experience.
• Producing design development and construction working drawings as part of the production team on a variety of corporate workplace projects.
• Evaluating and assimilating design changes introduced by the project architect or interior designer.
• Coordinating architectural drawings with the work of consulting engineers.
• Degree or Diploma in Architectural Technology or Interior Design.
• Minimum 5 years' experience as an Architectural Technologist, in either corporate office or retail projects.
• Capability in design, technical and construction detailing.
• Strong BIM knowledge and understanding the Ontario Building Code. Revit proficiency is a must.
• Experience with a wide range of illustration and rendering software an asset.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, as dealings with clients and across a national internal network.
Please send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org