"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Construction Management -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client is looking for several Senior Planners to work the field roles for them.
This will be a great opportunity with a major EPC company and offers some great stability to qualified candidates.
This opportunity is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta, fly-in/fly-out, on 14/7 days rotation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and coordinates the development of staffing and operating plans for planning and scheduling activities.
- Reviews contract drafts for adequacy of scheduling requirements, and coordinates development of all data in support of negotiations.
- Prepares, coordinates, and directs planning and scheduling presentations to parent company and client management, as required.
- Conducts personnel performance reviews and career counseling. Interviews candidates for employment and makes recommendations for employment decisions.
- Directs all schedule development and maintenance monitoring activities. Develops, interprets, and executes policy objectives and standards applicable to schedule maintenance and the monitoring of development functions.
- Directs schedule analysis/study and problem-solving activities. Develops and interprets guidelines applicable to the analysis function.
- Directs schedule reporting activities and provides assistance and guidance for the display or presentation of schedule information.
- Supports proposal activities as required.
- Performs functional audits of projects to ensure the technical adequacy of planning and scheduling activities.
SKILLS / JOB KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and demonstrated skill in directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, and analysis, in the field and the home office.
-Experience and demonstrated skill in establishing criteria for project planning and scheduling activities.
- Skilled in direction, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Skilled in oral and written communication, with a demonstrated ability to present planning and scheduling information to management and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems; knowledgeable about current industry and technical developments.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org