"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client, a leading Canadian financial institution, has multiple openings for an AML Analyst for a 3 month contract.
The position supports the organziations captial market operations.
Day to day tasks include:
- Support the fulfillment of necessary reporting requirements by ensuring accurate documentation, timely disposition and provision of critical information assessment as required.
- Provide detailed, effective input to MIS, for analysis and reporting on information from assigned systems for the purpose of analyzing and detecting name matches/irrational or unusual activity.
Requirements and Skills:
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem solving
• Organizational Understanding
• Risk Management
• An undergraduate degree, graduate degree or professional designations would be beneficial.
• 2+ years bank/AML adjudication experience; nice to have but not essential