"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
Project Accounting -(2-3Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our Richmond client is currently looking for a Project Cost Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company in the environmental and energy resources industry.
***$40,000-55,000 + Benefits***
• 2-3 years of experience doing accounts payable and receivable, and job costing in a project accounting environment;
• Experience in construction is an asset;
• Minimum of a college diploma in accounting;
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook;
• Experience with large ERP systems preferred
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you or anyone you know is looking for a great opportunity to work with a growing team then please forward your resume to email@example.com.