"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis -(>5Y)
Skilled oral and written communication -(>5Y)
Knowledge of engineering and construction manageme -(>5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Field Planner/ Scheduler
- Responsible for scheduling activities on a major project.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing, and providing innovative solutions to scheduling problems.
- Active participation in construction management problem solving.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop plans for planning and scheduling activities/ cost control.
- Review contract drafts for adequacy of scheduling requirements and coordinates development of schedule data in support of contract negotiations.
- Prepare planning and scheduling presentations/reports for project and client management, as required.
- Perform schedule development, maintenance and monitoring activities.
- Perform schedule analysis/study and problem-solving activities.
- Perform schedule status reporting and forecasting activities.
- Support the construction change management program, by analyzing trends and change requests with respect to effects on schedule.
- Support proposal activities if required.
- Minimum 10 years (or more) experience in planning/ scheduling and cost control.
- Proficient in Primavera (P6).
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org