"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Director Employee Relations
Permanent role with competitive compensation, full benefits and RRSP contributions
Here is your chance to join a well renowned company that has been featured on the top 100 of Canada’s Best Employers.
Known for putting its employees first and for pushing the boundaries of creativity and innovation, this company is looking for the expertise of an Employee Relations Director to work on a National Level.
Reporting to the Vice-President of Human Resources, you would be handling all aspects of Employee Relations in a unionized environment with the collaboration of a team of two professionals:
• Act as a coach and business partner to offer recommendations on the application of the collective agreements for all lines of businesses across Canada;
• Ensure the proper management of grievances, prepare for arbitration cases and act as the employer representative to government agencies;
• Drive all negotiations of collective agreements;
• Act as an agent of influence in order to maintain good relationships with both the unions and management;
• Manage all HR Legal issues;
• Review all existing and newly created policies to ensure compliance with company core values and legislation;
• As a integrate part of the HR team, participate in other functions promoting best practices, increase productivity and drive results.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or Law;
• Between 8 to 12 years of experience in a similar role as an employee relations specialist;
• Perfectly bilingual with a very strong English;
• Strong negotiator with great communications skills and an ability to build strong relationships.
If this role is for you, contact Julie Magnan directly with a update resume.