|description:||Sales Representative | Medium Duty Equipment |
Compensation - $50,000 - 60,000
Do you have an interest and relevant experience in sales to dealers of heavy vehicles, end users (forestry, mining, transportation, etc.) and/or with municipalities? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative with the right attitude and a passion for sales, networking and continued education. This exciting opportunity would give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with existing clients as well as to reinvigorate relationships with dormant clients through strategic sales.
• Increase company awareness in the territory to support crane, towing and hooklift application sales and service
• Analysis of requirements to identify appropriate equipment applications/accessories to meet client needs
• Expand market opportunities for existing and new customers within the assigned territory
• Prepare and conduct presentations to promote product line features and benefits including performing product demonstrations
• Provide customers with product solutions, proposals, quotes and purchasing options to ensure customers receive the best solution for their needs
• Conduct after-sale follow up and respond to customer issues as well as maintain customer relationships with key influencers at multiple levels
• Leverage marketing resources to ensure customer brand awareness; provide input to the marketing team
• Develop and implement an annual sales plan to support existing customers and aggressively prospect new business
• Participate in weekly planning meetings and update the customer information database
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in outside sales and/or territory management
• Must have or be capable of developing strong knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics, and/or Heavy Equipment
• Previous experiences with heavy overnight travel is essential (65-75% travel)
• Ability to articulate complex technical information to clients
• Demonstrated presentation skills
• Self-Motivated, strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Kristen Hunt & Nafeesa Adamjee| Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing