|description:||Do you love to sell?|
Are you known for your ability to influence, negotiate and persuade?
Do targets stimulate you and make you challenge yourself?
Our client is looking to grow their dynamic inside sales team and are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and making deals! This role offers tremendous visibility, growth potential and is designed for someone who is innovative and who possess a drive to succeed. You will have an opportunity to initiate, build and maintain B2B relationships.
As an Inside Sales Rep you will be leading the drive to service and sales within the environment. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, sales professional to be part of one of the strongest sales teams within the company. Backed by one of Canada’s most iconic brand and elite line of products and services you will be equipped to seek and prospect new sales accounts. The team is seeking individuals who are hunters (by nature), results oriented, people thrive in a dynamic fast paced environment, and have proven success and results. Reporting directly to the Sales Team Lead, you will be a key player of the sales team accountable for prospecting new business relationships.
Your key responsibilities in the role will include:
* Opportunity to articulate the company's value proposition and competitive differentiator to key decision makers
* The opportunity to manage the relationships of key strategic B2B accounts
* Proactively participate in the up-selling and raising awareness of various company products and services
* Actively follow up on sales leads from various sales support teams
* Bring back customers from the competition
|advantages:||* Benefits take affect immediately upon hire|
* Great training program offered
* Located Downtown with easy access to public transit
* Full time - Monday to Friday
* Salary of $38,000 - $48,000 (depending on experience) plus monthly bonus, based on performance and uncapped commission structure
* $4000 raise based on performance
* Defined career path into senior sales roles within the company
|qualifications:||* Minimum 2 years Sales experience (B2B preferred)|
* Instinctively comfortable with prospecting new business through research and networking
* A resilient sales professional
* Exceptional telephone etiquette
* High motivation and strong desire to succeed
* High school diploma
* B2B sales experience would be ideal
* Skilled in solution based or consultative based selling techniques
If you feel you would thrive in a role like this, APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role please phone Joel Krushka or Zack MacDermott on 604.408.2772.