|description:||Our client are Canadian pioneers in the manufacturing and distribution of metering solutions. They are currently looking for a sales minded, technical individual to increase overall revenue through increasing their presence in commercial & residential developments in Ottawa.|
This opportunity will be covering Ottawa, Ontario. Thus candidates located near to Ottawa area or Gatineau will only be considered
More specifically, primary responsibilities will include:
• Support senior management directions for sales objectives and strategies.
• Ability to work on long sales cycle and provide projection for expected sales volume and profit for existing and new accounts.
• Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
• Enhance the direct sales of metering solutions to property developers in GTA.
• Ability to speak with multitude of departments and designations.
|advantages:||Advantages The Offer:|
• Rewarding career with an established company
• Attractive compensation package base with commission
• Excellent benefits package
• Car Allowance, cell phone and laptop provided
•Minimum 2-5 years experience managing & selling electrical or mechanical products & services in Construction
•Technical knowledge of electrical/mechanical products.
• Bilingual is a must for this role
• Understanding of sales to property developers/condominiums/residential & commercial real estate would be an asset.
• Strong ability to see new opportunities and have a passion for hunting new business.
• Professional, organized and strong communicator.
• Must have a strong track record of success in sales.
•Technical degree or certificate preferably in mechanical or electrical would be an asset
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing