|description:||Our Brantford client is currently seeking an Operations Site Manager responsible for the strategic direction and leadership for their warehouse facility.|
This role will effectively manage the development and direction of the Brantford team to drive the growth of revenue, technical productivity and promote high quality customer satisfaction while building relationships and ensuring the integration of strategic plans with company operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that the site operates within the assigned budget in an efficient, cost effective manner and that production quotas are achieved in accordance with ERP Systems.
- Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve corporate performance.
- Enhance and develop policies, procedures and systems to meet the goals of the facility.
- Monitor production lines for efficiencies in conjunction with Production Supervisor to improve methods and quotas.
- Analyze and report on the daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators (KPI).
- Direct and monitor the activities of the Production Supervisors and Line Leaders.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate recording and completion of production recording, corrugate inventory, shipping documentation, date codes and repacking dates.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints within a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance of all Health & Safety Rules and Regulations, investigates and report all property violations and maintain site in a clean and orderly manner in accordance with Company standards.
- Follow and adhere to all Quality Standards, GMP and company policies and procedures.
|advantages:||- Join a growing organization for a permanent opportunity!|
- $60,000-$65,000 per year
|qualifications:||Education/Work experience requirements:|
- Technical Diploma or Degree
- 5-8 years previous Management experience in a technical environment
Key technical & behavioural competencies:
- Effective leadership skills with a strong focus on operations and business processes
- Ability to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
If you meet the above qualifications, please email an updated resume to email@example.com
Good to know you!