|description:||Our client is a reputable industrial supplier of belting, fittings and hose products. They are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to support, develop and maintain strong relationships within the South Western Ontario region. This individual will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of sales accounts, develop and conduct product training sessions and respond to customer service issues. |
More specifically, primary responsibilities will include:
• Driving business through strong customer service, a positive attitude and working collaboratively with others within the internal team.
• Identify and classify account opportunities and potential by planning a strong pipeline and ensuring appropriate visits.
• Manage an account portfolio of mid-large clients as well as developing new business within your territory.
• Familiarizing oneself with market conditions, industry and competitor standards
• Attending trade shows and conferences
• Maintaining records on potential clients, sales related activities, appointments, training sessions, monthly calendar, travel expenses, etc.
• Grow and penetrate existing accounts and identify potential customers that may have more complex requirements.