|description:||Our Burlington Client is currently looking for a Corporate Receptionist to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.|
This position offers a variety of tasks within a professional atmosphere. Our client is looking for an individual who is excited to learn new things while multi-tasking and assisting with all facets of the position.
The duties required for this position include, but are not limited to: answering phones, maintain a data base, general clerical duties, and assist with distributing mail.
- Part-time permanent hours (12:30pm- 5:30pm)
- Possible growth opportunities
- Working for a global company
|qualifications:||The successful candidate will possess the following:|
- 2-5 years experience in a corporate receptionist role
- Dynamic, friendly with an upbeat personality
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge of computer systems (EXCEL and WORD)- Very professional
If you are flexible and eager to start with a company that encourages growth and development, please call Nicole or Stephanie or apply online today.