|description:||Our client empowers businesses with information and technology they can trust and deliver innovative solutions with the highest integrity and reliability. A leader in the health care marketing industry with more than 25 years in the field as Canada's most reliable direct marketing company to the health care community.|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand and follow GMPs and company SOPs
- Interview, hire and train all research, data entry and call centre staff
- Meet with President to provide update on research and data entry
- Ensure adherence to deadlines by assigning and prioritizing work for personnel
- Provide regular training on database maintenance, protocols and terminology
- Provide regular training for coordinators and sales representatives on specialty protocols, demographic protocols, the writing of EDPOs, P-Instructs and all forms related to the understanding of the elements of the database and the efficient extraction of information.
- Review and sign-off all EDPOs, BRC project set-ups and P-Instructs before processing to ensure that client requirements are adequately defined and documented.
- Client audience selection
- Maintain all documentation related to call centre projects including training logs, time sheets and outbound call analysis.
- Proofread all French translations
- Provide French translations for abbreviations used in data output
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
* Salary of 45,000 to 65,000 based on experience
* Business casual environment
* Company has strong values for it's employees (positive work atmosphere)
* Friendly, clean and safe working environment
* Collaborative work environment
- Must have a post secondary education
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Senior Manager or a supervisor responsible for managing database and/or call centre personnel.
• Good Management and training skills
• Good understanding of database management
• Bilingualism (French / English) required
• Strong detail and process orientation
• Good interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to delegate
• Results and performance driven with bias for action & sense of urgency on priorities
• Good understanding of Medical terminology