|description:||Randstad Inhouse is currently hiring 50 PRODUCTION LINE PACKAGERS for a Co-Packing company in Stoney Creek. |
We are seeking candidates who are available to work an Afternoon Shift from 3:30pm-12:00am
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
-Working on a fast paced production line with 5-20 other employees packing food products and assembling cardboard trays and displays
- Working efficiently with others
- Visually checking quality of product being packaged as you go along
- Follow all health and safety procedures at all times
- Report any defects or issues to Supervisor or Team Lead
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Requires standing for 8 hours and light repetitive work and lifting up to 10lbs
|advantages:||WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?|
*Work for a Successful and Growing Company
*Long term Ongoing contract
* 10.25 per hour
* A very Clean and Safe work environment
* Transit Accessible
* Fully Equipped Lunch Room
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS!!
|qualifications:||WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?|
- Must have minimum 6 months recent packaging or production line experience
- Experience in Food of Pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Experience working in a large team environment
- Very good attention to detail
- Knowledge of SOPs and GMPs is an asset
- Must have minimum 2 employment references
Attend our Job Fair on Mon, Feb 18 between 9am-3pm.
Create a profile online at www.randstad.ca
Email your resume to RIS.Jobs@randstad.ca
Look on our website for details about our next Open House!!
If you meet the criteria above, Anthea or Matt will contact you for an interview
Good to know you!