|description:||What would you do with a Warehouse?|
Do you have experience running a warehouse with a background in Logistics and 3PL? Are you externally licensed with a Counter Balance Forklift? Do you have a sales backgroud? Would you feel comfortable negotiating rates and taking responsibility of the warehouse?
If this sounds like you, apply today!!
Our reputable Client is looking to add a permanent Warehousing & Logistics Coordinator to their vastly growing Mississauga location! This is a Junior Manager Role where you will be responsible for running the daily processes of the warehouse!
What will you be doing?
- Negotiate rates
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Maximize warehouse space
- Maintain and track Inventory
- Working with a computer
- Create daily shipment schedule and preparing ALL shipments (Packing and Documents)
- Perform quality audits of the products coming in or out (the condition)
- Report Discrepancies to supervisors
- Problem solving
- Make deliveries or pickups with a company vehicle as assigned
- Maintain and complete documentation regarding regulated products and/or hazardous materials
- Maintain knowledge of WHMIS & TDG regulations
- Building vendor relations with shipping companies; should be able to negotiate rates
- Scheduling of freight appointments
- Must be able to operate a Counter Balance (external license) to move products in warehouse
- Manually Loading/Unloading of trucks (Hand bombing and forklift)
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- Competitive salary of $34000+ based on experience
- Amazing Bonus structure
- Work with a company that will allow for you to contribute your ideas in assisting to generate revenue for a growing family owned company
- Primarily day shifts, but must be open to overtime during busy periods
- Lunch room is available for use
- A chance to become a part of a friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within a growing company
- Annual salary review
- 2 Weeks vacation once completed their 3 months probationary period
|qualifications:||This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, they are looking for the missing link in their team who can bring with them a Logistics, Sales and warehousing connection to help them generate revenue and GROW the business! *Must* have External Counter Balance Forklift License as well.|
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 Years of Logistic Coordination EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!!!!!
- DETAIL ORIENTED!!!!
- Seasoned with 3PL/ Logistics/ Warehouse Management/ Negotiating Rates
- Reliable & Responsible (Will be maintaining the warehouse on their own; not supervising a team)
- Computer literate (Microsoft based)
- RF scanner
- Multi-tasking ability
- Needs little or NO supervision (They are willing to train on their systems, but need to be experienced)
- Great communication
- External Counter Balance Forklift License
- Accountability and Dependability
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Quality Orientation
- Ability to work overtime during perk seasons
- Daily warehouse housekeeping (brooms/ mops/ shovels/ floor polisher/ snow blower)
There are 5 easy ways to apply:
- Call Binita or Rebecca at (905) 795-1146
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Send your resume by fax to (905)795-0045
- Stop by the Branch at 6345 Dixie Road in Mississauga #6
- Apply directly to this posting or online through www.randstad.ca
When applying, please ensure you have an updated resume, 2 supervisor references, and 2 pieces of ID.
If you have already met with a Randstad consultant and are interested in this position please call Binita or Rebecca at 905-795-0044
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
good to know you