|description:||Randstad currently has 2 IMMEDIATE openings for Bilingual Hardware Technical Customer Service Advisors to work with our client located in London, ON.|
Our client is a global manufacturer of hard-to-find parts and accessories that connect and enhance business technology. They make it easy for IT professionals around the globe to find and get the part they need to enable their business solutions.
Hours of operation for this role are Monday to Friday, 5:00 am till 11:00 pm.
8 hour shifts will rotate every 3 months.
- Providing hardware technical support and advice to customers by phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Providing product recommendations
- Troubleshooting customers technical concerns
- You will be required to be bilingual in one of the following languages; Spanish, French, German, Dutch
|advantages:||- Permanent full time position|
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health and dental
|qualifications:||- Bilingual in any of the following; Spanish, French, German, Dutch, English|
- Diploma in computer technology an asset
- Previous hardware troubleshooting experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven communication skills
- Have knowledge of IT industry and IT products
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
Three easy ways to apply;
1. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Apply online http://www.randstad.ca
3. Drop resume off in person 256 Pall Mall St. Suite 101. London, ON
Only qualified candidates will be contacted!
Good to know you!