|description:||Randstad is one of the world’s largest international providers of employment services to businesses and institutions, we have 25,680 corporate employees working from 4,195 branches in more than 40 countries, and are employing over 521,300 people every day.|
Named as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work for the 5th year in a row, we just celebrated our 15th great year in Canada!
As a Staffing Consultant, you would be responsible for:
• Business Development (70%): (THIS IS A SALES POSITION)
-> Prospect and establish new client relationships, while nurturing and growing existing partnerships
• Recruitment (10%)
-> Attract and cultivate relationships with local job seekers
• Customer Service (20%)
-> Facilitate the hiring process by partnering great candidates with great companies and provide on-going service and support to both
• Competitive Salary
• 3 weeks vacation to start (and you go to 4 weeks after only 2 years)
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Quarterly bonus potential
• RRSP contributions matched by employer
• Share Purchase Plan
• Ongoing training & development
• Considerable growth opportunities
• Post-Secondary education
• You must be self-motivated, tenacious and highly results-oriented
• Solid work history within a sales or service environment
• Desire to work in a team environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing and learning.
• Own transportation required
CALL TODAY! For more information about the position and immediate consideration, please call Brent Dul at 780.420.1158.
If you are unable to reach me, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Randstad, please visit www.randstad.ca.
good to know you