|description:||A company in the distribution and packaging industry on the West Island is seeking a customer service rep to join their team!|
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Take incoming calls, emails and faxes from small, medium and large enterprises in Canada
• Respond promptly to requests from internal and external customers
• Strive to understand the reasons of requests from our clients to find solutions that meet their expectations
• Establish good relationships with customers, suppliers and internal partners.
• Perform administrative tasks necessary for efficient workflow
• Solve problems and enter orders
• Process credit notes, replacement orders and complete documents accurately.
• Provide information on the status of shipments and orders to customers, including locating and tracking shipments.
• Maintain a good understanding of the guidelines of customer service in order to recommend appropriate solutions to customers
• Use product knowledge to provide information on prices and availability of products.
• Maintain customer account information current and accurate by checking the necessary information about customers
Salary 32K to 40K
Range of social insurance 60/40
2 weeks of vacation
Choice schedule: 8:30 to 17:30
Start Date: Early May
Previous experience in customer service (3 to 5 years)
Bilingual French / English
Good listening skills and problem solving.
High School, DEP or DEC
Experience in the Packaging and manufacturing Dies or (an asset)
TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Contact Nadia or Lisa at 514-620-4664
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com