|description:||Our client in the health care services industry is looking for a permanent Client Service Specialist to join their team at their Head Office location at Yonge & St. Clair. |
In this role, you will be the first person of contact for potential and existing clients and will be responsible for providing excellent customer service. This includes:
- Greeting clients
- Answering client calls and inquiries
- Modifying communication to match each client
- Diffusing complaints
- Taking inbound calls via automated telephone system
- Booking appointments or transferring to clinic as required
- Promoting products and services through outbound calls to prospective clients
|advantages:||- $24,000 to start|
- Health benefits
- RSP Matching
- Great entry level role to get your foot in the door of a reputable company
|qualifications:||- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills|
- Must have a clear, professional and polished telephone manner
- Ability to meet benchmarks and hit set targets
- Patient nature
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service role.
- Previous experience in a contact centre environment.
- Hearing clinic experience an asset, but not required.