|rate/salary:||$20.00 - $22.00|
|description:||Do you want to work for a company that is committed to enhancing the health of Canadians? Our client, is one of the most trusted and valued health care and pharmaceutical innovators and is an active supporter of various not-for-profit charities and programs which help to advance patient care and the quality of life for Canadians.|
A world leader in the medical device/ pharmaceutical industry is looking for a full time BILINGUAL (French/English) CUSTOMER LOGISTICS ASSOCIATE in Markham!
What are the Responsibilities?
* You will be providing a superior level of customer service dealing with in depth orders and requirements for medical and health care organizations and businesses
* You will be working with medical and health care professionals and making promises and commitments to ensure orders are delivered within the specified time frames
* Consulting with internal departments (ex. Distribution, Transportation, and the leadership team) to appropriately respond to customer inquiries, complaints and back ordered items in order to come up with solutions for your clients and ensuring time lines are met
* Documenting existent and new processes in order to ensure compliance
* Participating in and taking ownership of projects as per departmental goals and objectives
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
* Work in one of the worlds most respected companies!
* Great work experience within a Fortune 100 company
* Great work hours- Monday- Friday- 8:30am- 5:00pm
* Facilities include lunchroom, reasonably priced cafeteria, gym (with classes!) and discounted company store- our client really takes care of all employees on site!
* Business casual environment
* Company has strong values for it's employees (positive work atmosphere)
* Friendly, clean and safe working environment
* Collaborative work environment
|qualifications:||What are we looking for?|
* 3- 5 years experience with a demonstrated achievement in customer service and logistics
* Excellent oral and written French & English (completely fluent in both)
* Excellent customer focus and strong professional acumen
* Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
* Knowledge of Supply Chain processes
If you are interested in the position, and meet the qualifications above, please apply online, or call 416.221.5799 and ask for Andrew
good to know you!