|description:||We are currently reaching out to those who are looking to work for government departments in an administrative capacity. Specifically we are wanting to meet with anyone who has Federal Government Security Clearance and is bilingual in either Quebecois or Parisian French. |
You will be the first point of contact for the majority of our clients, suppliers and visitors, whether they be attending office in person or phoning in. In order to be successful you must display excellent client service and interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for providing professional, efficient and welcoming support as well as:
- Managing the daily operation of the reception desk;
- Answering and routing telephone calls to individuals and to voicemail;
- Greeting all visitors;
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, face-to-face, in writing and over the telephone;
- Answering queries for internal colleagues with respect to office services;
- Providing administrative support to co-workers and team Administrators;
- Responsible for opening the reception area in the morning and securing it at night;
- Ordering and receiving catering for meetings;
- Preparing couriers & shipments;
- Communicating with the Building Manager regarding maintenance; and
- Responsible for administering building passes, parking passes & gym membership and updating the appropriate spreadsheet on an as needed basis.