Our client is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team in downtown Vancouver.
As a professional, detail oriented Accounts Administrator you are an individual who communicates well with others, enjoys working as part of a dynamic team, and are comfortable working in an environment with daily deadlines. You also have extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and are comfortable performing unitholder recordkeeping and working with the related software.
This is a varied role and your duties will include:
• Accurately performing daily trade handling among a variety of account types, including registered accounts
• Maintaining client records between in-house systems and vendor systems
• Efficient administration of registered accounts
• Liasing with client administrators and portfolio administrators
• Participating in the accurate preparation of annual tax slips
• Ensuring 'Procedures' manuals are periodically updated
• Posting accounts payable entries and billing entries to the general ledger