|description:||Reimbursement Specialist |
Salary $20.00/ 36.25 hour week- monday to friday
Location West Island
Duties & Responsibilities:
Will start in an admin type role (data entry, inbound/ outbound calls handling, faxing, etc.. and then be trained on reimbursement)!!!
• Provide direct telephone phone assistance to patients requiring reimbursement support on identified Novartis brands;
• Assist with the completion of paperwork and follow up on the submissions pertaining to obtaining drug reimbursement/coverage through private and provincial drug formularies as applicable;
• Represent the patient with private or public insurers to optimize drug coverage;
• Liaise with Health Management MS Nurse and clinical coordinators to ensure optimal patient support and communication;
• Track and document all case’s information using the program IT system;
• Ensures quality assurance with respect to all mandates related to the patient support program;
• Through patient-oriented solutions, manage challenging patient situations with empathy and patience;
• Potential for a high volume of telephone support required.