|description:||Our client is looking for a full time Inside Sales Representative in their Mississauga office! If you are a self-starter, who is able to take initiative and have a technical aptitude than this is the right role for you! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is customer service oriented and looking for a position with a reputable company. |
What are the responsibilities?
* Enters clients orders and verify POs are accurate to ensure proper delivery time
* Prepare quotes as per customer specifications, sales requisitions, as required
* Provide support through phone and e-mail to internal and external clients
* Resolve client discrepancies
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
* Salary - $42-45k
* Daytime hours (8:30am-5pm, Monday - Friday)
* Working in a positive, team focused environment for a leading global organization!
* Opportunity to for growth within a global company
|qualifications:||What we are looking for?|
* 2-3 years of Inside Sales, Order Entry or Customer Service experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Great personality and enjoys working with a team
* Knowledge of AS400 and SAP (an asset) and other computer programs
* Experience in ISO process is a major asset
Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have inside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing