|description:||Business Development Manager - GTA|
Our client is a Canadian owned company a leading distributor electrical components to industrial, OEM, manufacturing and construction industry. They are currently looking for a sale’s minded Business Development Manager to help build and grow the territory of GTA. This individual will be responsible for new business development along with maintaining and growing existing accounts.
This opportunity is only for a true sales hunter professional with expertise and passion for sales.
More specifically, primary responsibilities will include:
• Soliciting new business within the territory along with building strong relationships with your current client base.
• Provide strong customer service and product support with constant follow up and problem solving.
• Follow up on sales leads, quotations and any required source material to customers.
• Execute and promote marketing programs
• Make joint calls with manufacturers reps when required
• Submit call reports and update CRM
• Participate in and attend sales meetings, annual planning meetings etc.
• Base salary: $50,000 - $65,000
• Attractive commission based on performance
• Comprehensive benefits package
|qualifications:||• Minimum 10 years sales experience selling to contractors within electrical & construction industry is mandatory.|
•Some with existing contacts within contractors is preferred
• Energetic, organized and strong communicator.
• Must have a strong track record of success in sales.
•Technical Diploma or Secondary Education would be an asset
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Don't miss out on this AMAZING opportunity!! If you have outside sales experience, then we want to hear from you!
Kristen Hunt & Neil Yadav | Recruitment Advisors | Industrial Sales Division
RANDSTAD Sales & Marketing