|description:||Do you enjoy helping people over the phone? Are your communication skills clear and crisp? Do you have previous experience in a call centre setting? Are you available immediately? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!|
Our client, one of Canada's top retailers in the health & beauty industry is seeking a Bilingual Call Center Representative to work for a 6 month contract (with opportunity for contract extension) out of their head office. A great opportunity to gain great experience, at a great company, and get paid $17.00 per hour! There is a high volume of inbound calls, but be ready for outbound calls too.
-You will be responding to telephone and email inquiries providing customer support in regards to health and beauty products, promotions, company information and the company loyalty program
-Focus is on providing a prompt and effective response to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction!
|advantages:||What's in it for you?|
- Opportunity to gain great experience
- 6 month contract with opportunity for the right candidate to extend beyond this!
- Immediate start date
- TTC accessible (North York) Don Mills
- Full time hours
- Established company
- Friendly, upbeat environment
- Business casual
- Work with a great team!
|qualifications:||- Bilingualism in French and English|
- Minimum of 1 year customer service/call centre experience
- Flexibility for rotational shifts within operating hours (Mon -friday – 8am to 8pm; Sat – 8am to 4pm)
- Attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Computer proficiency to produce reports, documents and presentations
- Communicates with clarity, verbally, and in one on one or group situations, or over the phone.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, create a profile on the Randstad website (www.randstad.ca) and apply online.
Good to know you!