|description:||We are looking for an Executive Assistant or Senior Administrative Assistant to support the Vice President of our Client as an Executive Assistant! This is a great opportunity as our client is aggressively expanding, resulting in a fast paced, exciting work environment.|
* The duties would include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management; including scheduling/rescheduling of all meetings and appointments as required (both internal and external);
- Arrange booking of meeting rooms as required;
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and documentation from both internal and external sources;
- When required, prepare agendas, record minutes of meetings, compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings;
- Co-ordinate the preparation and submission of reports to executives, and committees;
- When required, conduct research, prepare statistical reports and handle information;
- Answer incoming calls for the Vice President; take clear, concise and accurate phone messages to provide the Vice President with info necessary to respond / return the call;
- Provide friendly and timely service to the caller;
- Reviewing voicemail and transcribing voice mail messages as requested
Other support duties would include
- Provide management and administration assistance to the Vice President including the Owner and other related Committees.
- Represent the Vice President by attending meetings in the Vice President’s absence; speaking for the Vice President, if requested.
- Personally arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations, preparing travel itineraries, expense statements, etc.
- Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. This includes many highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals.
- Maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Coordinating information and arranging preparation of presentations for speaking events;
-Maintain office supplies inventory, anticipating needs, placing and expediting order, verifying receipt of supplies.
If this sounds like an opportunity as an Executive Assistant that interests you, please register online at www.randstad.ca and follow up with a phone call to Ryan or Paul at 416-431-6077!