|description:||Randstad is hiring!|
We are currently recruiting a Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a great manufacturing company in the Brampton area. Our client is looking for an individual with the 442A and/or 433A that wants to make a positive impact.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Electrical and Mechanical Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Diagnosing and Repair of machines
- PLC troubleshooting, fault-finding
- 8 hour rotating shifts.
- Fault finding & diagnosis of electrical and mechanical components for manufacturing equipment
- Provide support to all members of the maintenance team
- Any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager or Lead Hand
|advantages:||- $25 to $28 per hour|
- Group benefits package
- Great opportunity for growth and cross training
- Friendly work environment
|qualifications:||- minimum 5 years experience in Maintenance Mechanic or Industrial Electrician role|
- Must have valid 442A and/or 433A licenses
- Experience in printing presses, lamination machines and bag making machinery an asset
- Available to work overtime and be on call (on rotation)
Must be comfortable performing electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance equally
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, Randstad Skilled Trades wants to hear from you today! Send your resume to email@example.com with "Maintenance Assistant" in the subject line, call 905-799-0269, fax 905-799-1121, drop in our Brampton office, or online on randstad.ca.
Good to know you!