|description:||We have several permanent positions open for a lead machine operator in a reputable glass manufacturing company. |
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Opportunity!!
- Position start immediately
- Pay rates between $18- $21 depending on experience
- Full benefits and vacation in the first year
- Consistent Wage increases
- Growing Company!
|advantages:||What do the job duties entail?|
- Operating a furnace that manufactures glass product
- Setting up the machine for different jobs that need to be completed
- Following a set of procedures for each job
- Responsible for hitting a daily quota
- Daily reporting back to manager
- Accountable for missed quotas or quality issues
- Lifting when needed as well as being cross trained for different areas
|qualifications:||Here are some of the qualifications that would be acceptable for this position:|
- Candidates that have a strong mechanical background
- Previous machine operation and quality control in a manufacturing environment
- Candidates with previous CNC or manual machining experience with quality control
- Previous experience as a furnace operator in a glass manufacturing company
- Previous experience in a glass manufacturing environment is an asset but not a requirement.
If you have any of these qualifications and you are interested in this great opportunity for a career we would love to hear from you. These are permanent positions that will not last. Please call us immediately at 905.799.9972 and speak with Heather or Mohita.
5 easy ways to apply for this position:
1) Call Randstad Brampton at 905.799.9972 and speak with Heather or Mohita
2) Apply to this job posting with your resume
3) Email your resume directly to heather.auld@randstad .ca or firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Walk in to 2456 Queen Street East Unit B with your resume, 2 ID’s and 2 work references between 9am -5pm (Mon-Fri)
5) Fax your resume to 905.799.2602 attn Heather or Mohita
Call right away! Don’t miss the boat!