|description:||Assistant Scheduling Coordinator|
Under the general supervision of the Scheduling Coordinator, is responsible for accurately scheduling of qualified caregivers based on all new and current clients.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point).
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
• Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
• Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
• Processes either manually or via computer, the data necessary to initiate accurate payroll and billing processes.
• Participates in client case conferences as requested by Scheduling Coordinator.
• Works with the Scheduling Coordinator in conjunction with the Client Care Coordinator and Human Resources Specialist to assist in resolution of caregiver issues.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.