|description:||Maintenance Millwright |
Are you a dedicated, hard working individual looking for an on-going opportunity with a reputable company? If so then Randstad wants to hear from you!
- Identify and repair deficiencies in mechanical equipment and systems throughout the plant. Identify and source equipment parts as required.
- Assemble, align and otherwise set up packaging and manufacturing equipment.
- Fabricate components as may be required for repair or modification of equipment.
- Safely rig, move, hoist and position equipment and equipment components as required.
- Cut, weld, repair and fabricate steel, stainless steel and plastic parts.
- Read, interpret and update drawings and schematics.
- Fabricate and fit piping in threaded, welded and sanitary configurations.
- Perform minor building repairs; plumbing repairs, painting, carpentry and other general repairs as may arise throughout the facility.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of spare parts and work with the SAP coordinator to maintain an accurate parts database.
Weekend Day shift: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
**Must be looking for fulltime work - 40hrs/wk + OT