contact us |
Our client is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Help Desk Analyst
Important summary of job/Skills required:
- Bilingual - French/English
- A+ - Highly desired
- Microsoft Office
- Network Troubleshooting
- VPN Troubleshooting
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in Windows and Network related Tr ... (read more)
23/07/2014 8:54:00 PM
Canada's largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready t ... (read more)
23/07/2014 6:50:00 PM
Canada’s largest provider of IT Staffing Solutions, offering hundreds of permanent and contract opportunities across all roles, levels and platforms. Our Web-based tools help you see and apply for jobs matched automatically to your skills and preferences. When you're ready ... (read more)
23/07/2014 6:42:00 PM
Our client has a current need for a Security Assessor to provide the following guidance;
• Assess the current compliance state and perform a gap analysis with PCI DSS V3.0.
• Assist with, and develop as necessary, remediation steps to address gaps.
• Assist with preparation of the 2014 Self-Ass ... (read more)
23/07/2014 5:10:00 PM
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Managers work in Regina, Saskatchewan.
1. Project Manager - ICT (Data Center Construction)
2. Project Manager - ICT (Product and Services)
3. Project Manager - General IT (Application and/or Infrastructure)
8.1 Position #1 - ... (read more)
23/07/2014 5:09:00 PM
Our client, a global software organization, is hiring a Territory Account Manager.
This is an intermediate to senior level role and the ideal candidate should have 5-8 years of software solutions sales and account management experience. French and English speaking candidates are a must.
• Exp ... (read more)
Our client is searching for a Network Designer for work in Edmonton, Alberta.
Must have skills:
entry level Engineer (electrical) preferred.
Min 1 year of transport/Optical telecommunications working knowledge
Nice to have skills:
fa ... (read more)
23/07/2014 5:08:00 PM
Ft. McMurray, AB
Our client is looking for an Intermediate Network Consultant in Ft. McMurray.
• Experience with Network Management Tools: Netscout NGenious, Ionix, Opsware and APC Ups Management.
• Sound knowledge of enterprise data networks including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, BGP, ERGIP, and OS ... (read more)
Our consultant is sourcing a Digital Project Manager in Vancouver, BC
As a Digital Project Manager, you will play a key role to create digital experiences for company customers by managing the end to end life cycle of your portfolio. In collaboration with multiple teams – user experience, develop ... (read more)
23/07/2014 5:07:00 PM
Our client is seeking for an Application Test Analyst – Intermediate.
Our client is responsible for the Alberta Land Titles Registry, which is the official registry of privately owned land in Alberta. Government offices in Edmonton and Calgary provide examination and registration-related service ... (read more)
23/07/2014 5:06:00 PM
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.