Gatehouse Coordinators Needed - Outbound ( ID#269665)
Our client is looking to fill a temporary position for an Outbound Gatehouse Coordinator at their facility located in Milton!
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to function in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye on detail and safety!
- Check out trailers
- Print/track cut sheet and delivery schedule
- Preassign trailers for OB
- Morning update
- Non-store BOL pickup calls
- Heated trailer list for shunters
- Manage heated trailers
- Print BOLs
- Post seal audit info
- Target inquiries - BOLs
- OB trailer capacity
- Target inquiries - OB
- $16/Hour to start
- Opportunity to work with a large Third Party Logistics company in Milton
- Opportunity to contribute to a successful start up Operation
- Opportunity to be a Positive Ambassador for the Warehouse Staff and impact productivity
- Weekly Pay!
- Possible opportunity for Full Time Permanent employment
- Clear Criminal Background Check
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Organization skill
- Self starter
- Have worked in a warehouse environment
- Work with a team/ team player
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to be flexible hours
If you are the perfect fit, apply today! We are looking to fill these positions as soon as possible!
Submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
good to know you
You have received this unsolicited message from the friend noted above. This
friend felt that it was in your best interest to review the opportunity found
while browsing our Sapphire Canada career web site
. We cannot verify, nor take any responsibility that the
person sending this information to you is who they claim to be. If this E-mail
has come to you in error, we apologize.