Warehouse Support Coordinators Needed! ( ID#269653)
Are you an energetic individual who has atleast one year MHE and Warehouse experience?
Do you have proven Leadership experience in Warehouse and Logistics?
Randstad is currently recruiting for a "Problem Resolution Coordinator" for the new distribution warehouse in Milton!!
• Creating, resolving and follow up of problem tickets
• Performing item/PO/ASN research
• Sending/ Receiving instructions on emails
• Working with other areas to resolve receiving problems
• Answering questions related to systems/ process
• Working and maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Receiving and putting away pallets using MHE equipment
• Recording and reporting on problems using MSExcel, MSAccess
• May work some overtime hours
• Other tasks as assigned
All Shifts Available!!
• Weekday: Monday - Thursday (10 Hour Shifts)
6:00 am - 4:30 pm
4:30 pm - 3:00 am
• Weekends: Friday - Sunday (12 Hour Shifts)
6 am - 6 pm
6 pm - 6 am
• $16/Hour to start
• Opportunity to work with a large Third Party Logistics company in Milton
• Opportunity to contribute to a successful start up Operation
• Opportunity to be a Positive Ambassador for the Warehouse Staff and impact productivity
• Weekly Pay + Shift Premium for Weekend Night Shift
• Possible opportunity for Full Time Permanent employment
• Excellent PC skills
• Detail orientated
• Analytical/ Problem solving skills
• Organization skill
• Self starter
• Can Drive MHE
• Background in Inventory/ QA would be helpful
• Have worked in a warehouse environment
• Work with a team/ team player
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Good mathematical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Willing to be flexible hours
If you are the perfect fit, apply today! We are looking to fill these positions as soon as psosible!
Submit your resume directly to email@example.com
good to know you
You have received this unsolicited message from the friend noted above. This
friend felt that the opportunity was a good fit for you.
We cannot verify, nor take any responsibility that the
person sending this information to you is who they claim to be. If this E-mail
has come to you in error, we apologize.