Randstad is currently recruiting an experienced Electrician for our international automotive client that provides opportunities for contract to PERMANENT hire! Located in the East end of Mississauga, our client specializes in exterior automotive products.
This position will be on MIDNIGHTS however, flexibility to work on another shift is an asset. The Midnight Shift runs Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM.
As an Electrician, your duties will include:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and code specifications to determine lay-out of industrial electrical equipment and installations
- Maintain, repair, install and test electrical motors, generators, alternators, and battery backup systems
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear transformers, distribution panels, metering, capacitors, regulators and reactors
- Program, troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial automation including PLCs, HMI, frequency drives, temperature control and other related devices
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs including computerized maintenance management systems, record keeping, work orders, material ordering and supplier relations
- Install, maintain, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related field devices