ASSEMBLY WORKERS (Automotive) - LONGTERM AFTERNOON SHIFT STARTING ASAP! ( ID#213385)
Are you looking for a long term opportunity?
Do you have the ability to work in a fast paced environment?
Are you a detail oriented individual?
If so, APPLY TODAY! We want to hear from you!
Randstad is currently hiring for our Automotive client located in the AIRPORT ROAD and DERRY area of Mississauga!
As a Machine Operator, your duties will include:
*LIGHT GENERAL LABOUR - LIFTING ONLY UP TO 5 LBS*
- Inserting small trim parts into a punch press machine
- Using hand tools to assemble car parts together
- Inspecting parts for defects such as dents or scratches
- Packaging and other light general labour duties
What's in it for you?
- Full time work (40 hours per week);
- Steady Afternoon Shift available;
- Long term opportunity leading to PERMANENT hire based on performance;
- Benefits after 3 months of being permanent;
- 4% vacation pay on every pay cheque (all stat holidays paid);
- Location transit accessible;
- Team environment with ongoing training and development;
- Opportunity to work for an international automotive client!
The Shift Schedule is as follows:
PM Shift | Mon to Fri | 3:00 PM - 11:10 PM
What do you need to apply?
- 1 year RECENT experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment meeting production quotas
- Attention to detail.
* * *If you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume to email@example.com and INTERVIEWS WILL BE SCHEDULED ASAP!* * *
Good to know you!
You have received this unsolicited message from the friend noted above. This
friend felt that it was in your best interest to review the opportunity found
while browsing our Sapphire Canada career web site
. We cannot verify, nor take any responsibility that the
person sending this information to you is who they claim to be. If this E-mail
has come to you in error, we apologize.