contact us |
Our client is looking for an Project Manager 2 for Burnaby, BC.
Reporting to the Manager of Wireless Implementation, you will manage small to medium wireless project(s) with moderate risk, complexity and business impact.
• Manage small to medium telecom network capital wir ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:06:00 PM
Our client is looking for a Network Specialist for Vancouver, BC
1. Develop and distribute status update reports that provide accurate and meaningful information related to the progress of a customer service issue.
2. May engage vendors and/or upstream p ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:05:00 PM
Our client is seeking 2 resources with experience in Avaya or Cisco in Vancouver, BC.
1 position requiring high technical skill with current Cisco UC, Cisco LAN products and releases
1 position requiring high technical skills with current Avaya Red Voice platforms.
One of the above should a ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:04:00 PM
Our client is looking for a Technical Specialist – Backup Administration for Burnaby, BC.
As a member of our Backup Operations group, the Backup Analyst plays a critical and important role in the day to day operational support of the companiesvBusiness Transformation's exis ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:03:00 PM
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator in Burnaby.
1. Work with project managers to resolve issues and remove roadblocks across project teams.
2. Support the Project Management Office in all project governance activities.
3. Assist in facilitating all status meetings, respo ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:02:00 PM
Red Deer, AB
Our client is sourcing a Jr Network Analyst for Red Deer, AB.
This position, as a key player in a team of professionals, is responsible for troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting all network equipment and procedures. The successful candidate will be the first level ... (read more)
21/05/2013 8:01:00 PM
Our client is looking for a Network Specialist 3 in Calgary.
This position, as a key player in a team of professionals, is responsible for Operational Support and Network Reliability. In order to be successful the candidate will need strong Customer focus and experience in Network Operations. Th ... (read more)
21/05/2013 7:51:00 PM
Our Client is looking for a Product Manager 2 for Burnaby, BC
• This resource will be working to bring new services to market
• PM experience- will be working with cross functional teams- tech and marketing, need to be able to keep things moving, handle multiple priorities
• Mus ... (read more)
21/05/2013 7:50:00 PM
Our client is looking for a Server Admin in Burnaby.
1) ESX VMware expertise
2) Active Directory expertise
3) Exchange 2007 (and 2010)
3) Powershell script experience, VBscript experience
4) Windows 2008 skills
5) Putting together simple Design and Architecture document.
... (read more)
21/05/2013 7:43:00 PM
Our client is looking for Network Specialist for work in Burnaby, BC.
- Customer facing skills and excellent communications
- ITIL certifications
- ACE load balancers
- 7.5hrs/day, there will be some work required ... (read more)
21/05/2013 7:41:00 PM
Randstad Canada’s Career Resource Guide has been developed to provide you with insider information on searching, researching, and interviewing for a new opportunity. You will find tips and techniques that will help you maximize your job search process and career growth opportunities.