"Must have" skills
(These are skills that are absolutely required by the employer.)
PHP 5.3 LAMP Stack -(3-5Y)
Magento Community Edition -(3-5Y)
OOP PHP Frameworks such as Cake and Zend -(3-5Y)
Magento Module Development -(3-5Y)
Magento Extension Development -(3-5Y)
Magento Theme and Template Development -(3-5Y)
Leading 2 or more Resources -(3-5Y)
Comp Sci./Information Technology or Ind. Exp. -(3-5Y)
"Nice to have" skills
(These are skills the employer would like to have, but would be willing to go without.)
Our client, a large online marketing company, is currently seeking a PHP/Magento Developer for a 4 month contract in their Mississauga office. They are looking for a seasoned, team oriented, quality minded, and motivated individual to join this growing team.
• 3 – 7 years professional experience as a web application developer with extensive experience in PHP, MySQL.
• Experience developing and maintaining eCommerce solutions on Magento Community Edition.
• University degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or additional industry experience in lieu of degree, experience in leading development of two or more commercial applications, or equivalent applicable experience.
• Knowledgeable about Internet technologies, communication protocols, and techniques.
• Experience working with web service APIs would be bonus.
• Excellent analysis, project planning, and schedule estimating skills as applied to multi-person projects.
• Ability to anticipate and resolve project roadblocks.
• In-depth experience using application and web servers.
• Self-motivated; works with minimal supervision.
• Must be comfortable with fast-paced/quick delivery environments.
• Develops and codes within PHP 5.3 LAMP stack
• New store set up in Magento framework
• Magento Module development
• Magento Extension development
• Magento Theme and Template Development
• Development ability with any OOP PHP frameworks such as Cake and Zend
For immediate consideration, don’t delay, apply online today!